Friday, February 6, 2009

I think I'm dying..a slow, painful death :/ I hate getting sick and for the past couple of weeks I THOUGHT I'd gotten away from it, while everyone else had the flu and such. Well I was wrong. Last friday, exactly a week ago, I'd got my navel? ..naval? (aka belly button pierced), and I was so proud of myself for not getting it infected unlike the 90% of people that do. Well I was wrong there too. Had to go to the doctor yesterday 'cause I couldn't even sit properly, it was killing me. I could barely dance tonight, but there's no way out of it, choreography classes can not be missed. I don't even wanna think about tomorrow, at the studio 1-8, my usual saturdays but not while I have a fever and am basically ready to pass out on the floor. grrr

I also find that some people make them selves seem so annoying in situations when there's no need for it. Grow up and just keep your opinions to yourself, everyone can think for themselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment